Bi-Lingual Sales Development Representative
Under the direction of the Sales Development Manager, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for generating new sales opportunities from prospects that come in to the organization such as but not limited to via telephone, email and web chat interactions. The SDR is also responsible for the follow-up of sales opportunities that have been generated by Roland DGA. These opportunities could come in via trade shows, advertisements, web forms, incoming interactions or the mining of our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
In addition the SDR will work on regular outbound communication campaigns and in other lead mining database platforms in an effort to generate new sales opportunities. They will also work in conjunction with other departments such as Sales, Marketing and Product Management to optimize sales activities and increase “Closed Won” rates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Manage sales opportunities through our CRM system.
- Generate new sales opportunities based on pre-sales interactions such as telephone calls, emails and web chats.
- Follow-up on sales opportunities sent to the dealer channel after a given amount of time to determine if the lead has been contacted, a purchase was made, or the lead is still pending.
- Document sales activities within our CRM system.
- Close sales leads in our CRM system when it is deemed the lead has come to the end of its cycle.
- Encourage the sale of consumables based on pre-sale/inquiry calls received from end-users.
- Work closely with RSM’s on sales lead distribution, sales initiatives, etc.
- Communicate to specifically created lists of current customers or new prospects that might be interested in new equipment based on current sales promotions, end-of-life support for older equipment, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with our customer base.
- Attend industry educational events.
- Work occasional industry tradeshows.
- Present pertinent sales materials at corporate and dealer training events.
- Generate sales reports.
- Set up new customer accounts in CRM and update contact data profiles for all types of accounts.
- Perform other various duties as directed by Manager.
- Operate at the highest professional and ethical standards as outlined in Roland’s Employee Handbook.
- Customer Focus - Timely and accurate entering of sales leads (daily)
- Timely and accurate qualification of sales leads (daily).
- Consistent outgoing communication with customer base (daily).
- Assume 100% Ownership of all customer inquiries and necessary follow up.
- Share common tasks to accomplish departmental goals & objectives.
- Collaborate with other departments to achieve company goals & objectives.
- Abide within company and department policies and guidelines regarding attendance and punctuality.
- Timely accomplishment of daily, weekly, monthly and/or special tasks.
- Identifying discrepancies/errors and display creativity and resourcefulness in solving general and customer problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Accuracy, timeliness, strong product knowledge and good documentation abilities.
- Peer comments on annual review used as indicator of performance
- Others as set by Supervisor Manager
Education/Certification: AA degree + preferred
Required Knowledge: Printing industry background, Salesforce.com and other lead mining database platforms experience a plus
Experience Required: Two years experience in a customer Svc / Sales environment
Skills/Abilities: Spanish language required, MS Office suite, 2+ years customer service/sales experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, good time management and organizational skills, team player.
Roland DGA Corporation complies with all fair employment regulations.
Roland DGA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com
No phone calls please.