DWX-50 5-Axis Dental Milling Machine
The DWX-50 5-axis dental milling machine delivers the advanced features that dental labs need at an attractive price point, all backed by Rolandís proven reliability and legendary support.
Designed to streamline the production process, the DWX-50 features 5-axis simultaneous machining capability, a 5-station automatic tool changer with tool length sensor, and a diagnostic notification system that allows for minimal operator involvement. An integrated air blower system and an advanced dust collection system makes this one of the top Zirconia milling machines on the market. The built-in dust collection tray can be easily connected to any lab vacuum system, keeping the cutting area clean and free of debris.
The DWX-50 is built on open technology, allowing for easy integration with CAD software and scanners. Additionally, the DWX-50 offers multicast capability, making it possible to connect up to four machines to one computer, allowing you to grow your business by adding additional production capability at a fraction of the cost.
What Our Users Are Saying...
“We've had mills that cost eight times as much, and the quality of the Roland is equal if not better than those machines. It's accurate, precise, compact...and optimized for its task. It's the best value in mills today.”
Bryan Doviack, Continental Dental Laboratories
- Zirconia Milling Machine
- Five-station automatic tool changer with tool length sensor
- Diagnostic notification system alerts user of machine status
- 5 axis dental milling machine capable of 5-axis simultaneous machining to achieve complex cuts
- Mills wax, zirconia, PMMA and Lava™ Ultimate with precision
- Diamond-Coated Tools Now Available
- Approved for 3M ESPE Lava™ Ultimate Restorative*
- Built-in dust collection tray for easy connection to any vacuum system
- Air blower system to aid difficult to machine materials
- Ideal for creation of copings, crowns, bridges and abutments
- Innovative clamping system securely holds a wide variety of materials
- Simplified Virtual Panel enables easy operation
- G-code compatible
- Compact design is well suited for small office spaces or laboratories
- Ability to connect four DWX-50 machines to one computer
- Compatible with industry standard software
- Open architecture design for easy integration into a complete milling solution
*3M, ESPE and Lava are trademarks of 3M or 3M Deutschland GmbH. Used under license in Canada.