Roland Financial Services offers a variety of options to meet your business needs.
Explore the benefits of leasing or renting a Roland below.
Enjoy all the benefits of ownership with optimum flexibility and the potential to enhance your profits for business growth and success. Leasing allows you to respond quickly to new opportunities with minimal financial difficulty so you can get your Roland up and running and making you money.
- Up to 100% financing with minimal or no costs up front
- Financing for media, inks and training up to 25% over the machine's purchase price
- Tax and accounting benefits to enhance your profitability
- Flexible payment and end-of-lease options to support your financial goals
- Technology upgrade options to keep your business on the cutting edge
Perhaps you just landed a short term contract and need additional production capability. Or, you just started a new business and are finding it difficult to get credit. Renting a Roland may be for you, with minimal upfront costs, manageable payments, and no repair or maintenance costs.
- Eligible Roland inkjets include the VersaArt printers and VersaCAMM VS and SP-i Series printer/cutters and the VersaStudio BN-20 desktop printer/cutter.
- One and three year terms available.
- In addition to the rental of the printer, your payment covers the warranty for the machine. The warranty covers parts and labor, including cap tops and scrapers, but not consumables, such as ink, media, wiper blades and cutter protection strips.
- Program available in the United States.